Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Love with you is like drinking sea water....

Love with you is like drinking sea water,
The more I drink the thirstier I become
Until nothing can slake my thirst
But to drink the entire sea..
Kenneth Rexroth











































We had such a good time with Melissa (she's a professional softball player and Jesse (he's in the construction business). They look more like country music singers to me. They were game for anything.
I went to her bridal shower and each one was asked to give some marriage advice - on video camera no less. I hate having to think under pressure... but my advice would be:
1. Melissa, if you want to wrap Jesse around your finger try a foot massage gets 'em everytime.
2. Always try to do stuff together when you go separate ways you tend to separate
3. Macaroni and Cheese is considered a meal

They are so in love...he can't keep from kissing her and she can't keep from smiling.
Can't wait for the wedding.

No comments: