Saturday, December 22, 2007

hmm -it's been so long since I've posted I forgot my passoword...

I so admire those who post on their blog everyday. I have such good intentions and I know how important it is to post. I thought I would get all caught up in December and January- wrong! I'm twice as busy. I want to make a New Year's Resolution to spend at least 15 minutes a day posting on my blog. Maybe, I'll just share a picture or two and not try to do anything in order. Maybe that'll work. Maybe it won't. Guess will just have to try and see. Meet Rachel and Roger. What a fantastic pleasure it was to do their wedding. I was taken back during their special ceremony when Roger saw Rachel for the first time in her wedding dress and he cried. Talk about romantic. For the rest of her life Rachel will know how much she is cherished.

Oh my goodness...



Special Thanks to Rachel's mom Christine, I can't believe how easy you made it to work with you.

The morning of the wedding, I drove past this beautiful tree and just prayed that the owner would be home so I could ask if we could shoot in her yard. Thankfully she was and she didn't hesitate to give her permission.
The morning of the wedding, I drove past this beautiful tree and just prayed that the owner would be home so I could ask if we could shoot in her yard. Thankfully, she was and was happy for us to use her yard.

No comments: