Tuesday, January 1, 2008

January 1st, 2007

A few weeks ago my oldest daughter asked for a session with her college friends. It always pleases me when one of my children ask me to shoot them. I thought I'd never see the day. Yesterday, we managed to get everyone here. What a joy it was to meet all her friends. What beautiful, clever, hilarious girls. I didn't do a thing, but push the shutter button. They posed themselves and had fun doing it. I used my new 28-75 2.8 lens and I'm in love with it. I think it's going to be my go to lens!This is my daughter -she had to make an appointment and schedule a shoot with all her friends. It was the easiest shoot I've ever had. They played and posed and all I had to do was hit the shutter.



C2-9065-Edit

C7-9530-Edit

C7-9544-Edit


C7-9635-Edit-2

C9-


C10-

No comments: