Saturday, June 21, 2008

Nathan and Katie

This was a special engagement session.They were so comfortable in front of the camera. I love this picture with the flowers. Katie is actually a football referee for intramural sports at the University of Alabama. Who would have thought that? I told him that she didn't look "mean" enough to be a ref, and he said- you haven't seen her in action then.

-1338


They fit together nicely. I didn't have to arrange them or anything. They just did what was natural for them and it turned out perfect. He would pick her up and twirl her around.
-1335
See what I mean? They just enjoyed each others company and pretended that we weren't even around. These shots were probably the best. I love playful people.
-1309
I asked Katie at one point if she had any idea how beautiful she was. She smiled and Nathan answered for her. "No, she does know." But Nathan and I Knew what an honor it was to be able to "stare" at her.
-1304


All they wanted to do was be near to each other.
-




X's and O's- They would sneak in hugs and kisses every now and then. I even caught a few of them throughout the day.
-1279


Something else new... Sometimes trying new things isn't such a bad thing.
-1219

-1164


Are there any words that could describe this setting? This couple? or This love? I love it when a groom just spontaniously hugs and kisses his bride
-1011

You can try all you wish but you just can't hide the deep conection between these two.
-1028


Never follow the trail because you have to. Follow it because it's what your heart tells you to do.
-1126


Nathan was fantastic. I didn't ask him to sit down in this water he just did it himself. I can tell he's not going to miss out on a lot in life -he's adventursome.I can see the love washing over the two of you and it almost takes my breath away.
-1068


This shot lets me know already that he will be a good husband. A good husband thinks of his love's well-being before her takes care of himself.
-1090 We had such a fun day with Nathan and Katie. They were more than willing to dive on in and get those great shots. I enjoyed every second of this trip and didn't want it to end.
-1419

-1438

-1434

Thanks for the fun session. I can hardly wait for the big day. I know it will be everything you hope for and more.

No comments: