Thursday, January 15, 2009

Meet Owen and Oliva,

Wow, what a wonderfully relaxed time we had shooting Owen and Oliva. They just don't get much cuter. The children were amazinginly entertaining, on what was a beautiful January day. To think just a few short months ago, Owen wouldn't let Oliva give him a kiss and wasn't too crazy about having his picture taken, but now that he's warmed up to the fact he and Oliva have become quite the models!



-1027 copy
It's hard to choose, but I think the next picture is my favorite of the session. Oliva's eyes absolutely blow me away. She is the sweetest little girl and you just want to give her a great big hug.

-1011 copy

I'm crazy about Jennifer (mom). I love getting to be around her and her family. She's very open and warm and gracious, and understands the importance of capturing these special moments of their growing up. I am already envisioning them in highschool leaning up against this same place. How tall will they be? What will their interest be? What will they look like? Will they still be best friends? Time goes by so fast and it is important to capture them being who they are. I'm not a big fan of the "perfect posed pictures", but love instead documenting their real personalities, emotions . Jennifer has that vision as well and it makes it very rewarding to work with her and her family.

-1038 copy



-1064


-1070 Can you tell the session is over? I love this shot. When kids are through everyone knows it! Don't you just love how they are able to so openly express their feelings.

-1049

No comments: