Monday, April 27, 2009

Lauren and Josh Wedding

The fall colors for Lauren and Josh's wedding were so beautiful. Fall is "almost" my favorite time of the year to shoot because the reds and oranges are so vibrant. The temperatures are also a little bit cooler than summer so you are able to spend more time shooting in the natural light.


-2-10L
Lauren was surrounded by her family in the wedding party right down to the flower girl!-2-39


-2-311
Lauren was a wonderful classy bride and truly enjoyed her day. It was a blessing for me to be able to witness the pure love that Josh has for his bride! Thank you both for letting me be a part of your special day!

-2-152
This shot has a little bit of background to it.....seems that brother Matt was pinching Lauren on the butt and then blamed it on someone else. No matter how old you get....brothers are still picking on their baby sisters!




-2-115

Maycee just loves to tell secrets....I am sure she is telling Lauren just how beautiful she looks.

-2-6

I always make sure and take a picture of my bride's wedding gown....hanging from a tree or from some other odd spot. I think it adds another dimension to "The Dress" instead of just being on a hanger. "The Dress" is too special to be just left on a hanger. It is so refreshing to have a bride let me do what I want with the dress and rings and everyone involved.
Lauren - you get an A+++++ for being relaxed and simply enjoying it all and YOUR pictures show it!!

No comments: