Thursday, May 21, 2009

Caroline and Luke's engagement session

-1002
Classy is the word that comes to mind when I think of Caroline. Composed, graceful, and classy. When she asks a question, she is guinuenly interested to hear an answer. Her mother is exactly the same way. Spend a little time in their presence and you feel special, and blessed.

-1001

Luke doesn't know it but I have been a fan of his for a long time. Every Friday I would spend time with Luke. This happened when we would turn on the radio, to hear our high school team play football. We live about three miles from the high school so when Luke made a touchdown, n I could also hear the roar of the crowd and see the lights of the stadium from my home.
-1110

blowing dandilions
Luke was a beloved quarterback for our football team and, let me tell you, he was Good! Kind of a legend in our town. I would describe him as "composed under pressure", but it was absolutely delightful to watch him get a little nervous about having his pictures taken.

-1001
. We started at Pucketts where a stranger asked us if we would like to take pictures with his motorcycle(I would never turn that down). Then a vintage truck, a field, where we took some time to blow dandelions, then off to my favorite bridge.


. -1103

I love how Luke is holding Caroline steady in his arms. You know he's going to be a great protector. The wedding is coming soon, so stay tuned to see what happened when Luke asked Caroline to marry him...

No comments: