Friday, February 5, 2010

Lacey and Daniel

 I would like to first and foremost send out my THANKS to Lacey and Daniel AND everyone that we had the opportunity to meet during this weekend! Daniel was so sweet to his bride and could not keep his eyes off of her.
 
-1242

-1175
 

  -1270

-1366
This doll baby was good all day long and was the sweetest thing.

-1349

-1035
-1342
-1405
My hope for my daughters is that I can be like Lacey’s mom and that they can get a mother-in-law like Daniel’s mom. It is no wonder that Lacey and Daniel are so caring and considerate to each other. They come from wonderful families with huge hearts. I was very fortunate to get to spend part of a weekend with all of them and I am so glad to be able to call them my friends.   Thanks for letting me capture your memories!!!

1 comment:

Hot Nannie said...

You are the best, the wedding would not have been the same without you. I know we will all treasure the pictures for years to come.