Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tiffany & Jason

Tiffany and Jason are about to tie the know, settle down, and move to Japan! They are getting married in 60 days and both are extremely excited about it. Jason is currently deployed overseas, but before he left we had to squeeze in an extra special engagement session for these two!

IMG_7230


IMG_7406
I think this picture just makes my heart melt. Tiffany fits perfectly in between Jason's arms- I know that is exactly where she wants to be for the rest of their lives.
IMG_7481

I can't wait for their wedding.. It will probably be one of the most touching ones that I will ever see.

IMG_7695IMG_7854IMG_7579

I'm glad that they were able to bring their puppy with them. She keeps Tiffany company while Jason is away. I love the pictures that we were able to get with her in them!
IMG_8068

IMG_8058

IMG_8136
seasons come and seasons go but love outlasts them all...
IMG_8111

IMG_8281

IMG_8375
Congrats to both of you! These next 60 days are just going to fly by... It'll be here before you know it.

No comments: