Saturday, November 6, 2010

Jenny & David Tie The Knot




My little girl is all grown up. I had no idea that time would go by so fast. I mean I knew this day would come eventually, but it seems to me that she should still be sittin on her daddy's lap being read to. I have three more children to go, so I better find some way to pull it together before their times come.


details936 details938


details693details624
Almost every table had their own cake on it. It was a special touch that we wanted to add to make this event unique from all the rest.
 

details658


With nine bridesmaids and six Groomsmen.. anything is possible
getting ready1275 getting ready1271square1960 

The boys


These are my oldest two...




























This was a perfect excuse for the three of us to get all dressed up and have our picture taken. it was a nice change of pace because usually we are the one taking all the shots.

For this special shoot we had to star early, and I mean really early!
spmoments324

David is a good man and I am so blessed that he has found his way into the heart of Jenny. He has been nothing but sweet to her and her family since the day that we were first introduced to him.
spmoments235

spmoments109


The cermemony was probably the hardest part for me. I am so used to having a camera in hand, I wasn't sure what to do with myself. I had to face the facts that this was my time to sit back and relax.

         






I think this is probably the understatement of the year!
details539


No comments: