Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Katelynn & Nick's Wedding

Katelynn was such a stunning bride! She is full of beauty inside and out. It was such an honor to share this very special day with her and Nick. I'm not sure if I have ever seen two people so excited and in love. It will definitely be one that I will not forget!
 

A happy marriage is a new beginning of life, a new starting point for happiness and usefulness.









So what if it rains on your wedding day? We like to go play in the puddles!

 
This couple has such an amazing support system! They made sure that they filled their special day with friends and family!
These pictures remind me of a song lyric ,"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay." 

 A father's love runs deep. This was a joyous day for these two.
I'm sure that her father didn't want that carriage ride to end, but he was more than happy to walk his little girl down to the steps where she soon joined hands with her future husband.
Happy endings don't just happen in the movies. We get to see them every weekend.
 I have seen some really impressive and touching ceremonies this year.
             
Thanks for sharing your love with us! I can't wait to see what your future has in store.


No comments: