Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Snow Bride Paige+William

I know I know... I am woefully behind in blogging. I have been neglectful. Don't give up hope, I am going to try to do better. Paige and Willam got married in January on a beautiful snow day. I can't tell you how excited we both were. Paige is an absolutely princess and not one complaint because it was cold. Thank you Thank you for a day I won't ever forget!!

rings

dressing

legs

What's not to love about a bride that's willing to play in the snow!
snow

What are the chances of having a beautiful snow for your wedding (one that's not bad enough to make the roads impassable) and then while having your pictures made there is a fox hunt going on behind you and
being that beautiful and in love? All in Fayetteville, Tennessee? God's blessings -more than we can ever dream of.
snow

No comments: