Friday, July 29, 2011

Christmas in July- Co Co's wedding

How about a little Christmas in July? Co-Co had a very beautiful winter wedding last year so I thought that it would be a great time to showcase the carefully planned details of her wedding. Maybe it will inspire someone to plan their own winter wonderland wedding?

A variety of reds and greens filled the event center and there was a sense of wonder in the air. I knew something amazing was going to happen on this day. It was like a Christmas wish was about to come true. Steven is a lucky guy to have found such a lovely girl, inside and out!

Yes! This was a very perfect christmas season, but aren't all christmas seasons perfect?
Each wedding is special to me and I have fond memories that I keep forever. I am just lucky enough to be able to go back through my files and relive these special days whenever I please.

I love to see the emotions shine through each wedding. A wedding would not be complete unless you have the love of your life to share it with! Congrats to both of you and enjoy the life you have together!

No comments: