Saturday, May 19, 2007

Amanda and Stephen's Wedding

I just loved this pink room. Amanda got dressed in. It was really touching to see her brothers, sisters, dad, aunt pop in to check on her while she got dressed. This is a mirror shot btw, it turned out so clear it's hard to tell

C1 101

C2 135 copy






I always enjoy getting to see what unique touches each bride brings to her wedding day. Amanda's attention to detail really made an impression on me. Starting with the beautiful pink broaches she borrowed from family and friends so that her bridesmaid could wear them.
C1 129

I also loved the embrodroid handkerchiefs she used to tie the bridesmaid bouquet.


C2 577


I also liked the fact that the bridesmaids were instructed where to put their bouquets during the reception so they could be used as table piece decorations

C2 852


I love this picture of Amanda- it looks so old school Hollywood

C1 618 copy

The Wedding Party

C1 706

C1 573 copy

I want to start sharing a little more about what was served at the reception. I know everyone will be interested ...
Strawberry Tux's

C4 291

C3 226



C3 384
I think this summer the biggest hit (for me at least ) has been the chicken salad croissant
C2 697


Stephen and Amanda surprised everyone and I do mean everyone from bridal party to grandparents. After they said their I do's and were introduced as Mr and Mrs they left to the tune of Bad to the Bone. I wish you could have heard the gasp of surprise then claps of laughter.
Makes my job so much fun.

No comments: