Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Allie

I sought Allie out. She was the flower girl at Bo and Elizabeth's wedding and everytime I approached her with my camera she ran in the opposite direction. Never backing down from a challenge, I knew I needed to become a little more deceptive. So I would stand back and pretend I wasn't shooting and try to catch her. She was a little too smart for me though. Avoiding me at all cost. Thankfully, her mother intervened and made her get her picture taken. I knew I had hit the jackpot when I got home and saw her pictures. She never once smiled at me and her pictures were stunning and moving. I started then recuriting her for a session. I wasn't dissappointed. I hope I get to shoot her every year until she marries and then maybe on that day she'll be comforable enough with me to smile.

C1 035

C1 853 copy


C1 042

C1 160 copy


C1 224

C1 008

C1 641


C1 589
Alli


Here's a little slideshow of Allie

No comments: