Monday, August 13, 2007

Brittany

Brittany has it all together. She is heading off to Clemson for her freshman year. She wasn't pleased with the standard senior package she got from the school. I was thrilled to spend some time with her getting to know her. She was a cheerleader in high school and was interested in Robotics.

I loved how her brown eyes sparkled with confidence and enthusiasm

Brittany Senior session

It wasn't raining...just hopeful thinking

Brittany Senior Session


This was taken in front of the old seed store on the square...

Brittany Senior Session


Here is my signature red velvet chair. It's the first time,I've put in on the street for pictures. I liked it.

Brittany

Last one... I liked how she posed herself in this one- all confident and friendly and laid back.

Brittany