Thursday, September 25, 2008

Christina's Senior Session

Christina, High school senior! Active member of the FFA and never shows a frown. Christina decided that she wanted to use Gray photography after she viewed a prom slideshow of my son and his girlfriend. She said, "I have to have her! I want to visit those exact spots!"
-

She's a real country girl who loves being outside. There are no cloudy days when this girl is around. She can turn any frown upside down!
-1009
I've never had someone ask to bring their dog along, but we are usually up for anything. We are always willing to give it a try!
-1056
I'm not sure if I have ever seen a more genuine smile.
-1060

Christina especially loves summer and her holes in her jeans!
-1157
This shot reminds me of a covergirl model picture.
This was my favorite picture of the session. She reminds me of the Cover Girl adds
Christina has a bright future ahead of her, I just know it!
-1082 I'm so impressed with Christina's wholesome energy. She's a senior this year and she wows me
I really wanted her to climb on those hay bails but I didn't have the courage to ask. She eventually asked if she could and I encouraged!
You gotta love the holey jeans
Thanks Chrisitina you made this senior shoot a very memorable one. I really enjoyed it. I am looking forward to working with you again in the near future.
This was Christina's idea. I didn't want to ask her to climb so high to get on a haybale, but I sure wanted the picture. Thanks Christina for asking!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christina, You are a beautiful young lady. I loved all your pictures. Dont forget to send me one....Penny from VA