Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Casey & Nick's Engagement Session

Casey and Nick are definately two of a kind. This may have been one of my funnest shoots yet... They had a unique sense of style and creativity. I was amazed by their distinct personalities and sweet interaction with each other. Welcome to Casey and Nick's Engagement session!
-1172
This pair had great motivation. It didn't take much persuasion once they got close to each other. He was very attentive to her throughout the entire session. That smile has to be one of the most magnificent things that I have ever seen.
-1063

-1056


See what I mean about creativity.. Look at her shirt that her mother made for her especially for this shoot. I feel that it adds to this shot. It really shows that she's into him in every way.
-1177
I've never shot here before. Somehow, it works for them!
-1167
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I can think of no other way to describe it. I love how these colors really POP! The tin, the rust and that wild dress equals one great capture!
-1165

Behind every strong man is a strong woman. He really appreciates her and loves to show how much he cares. These shots make me smile over and over again.
-1206-1203
Payback... I think he won!
-1248
This was an excellent day. Perfect weather, interesting people, fun events. What more could you ask for? I loved working with you two. Thanks a million. You brightened my day!

No comments: