Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Look Who's Up For Wedding of the Year on The Knot

Katie and Bryce
VOTE FOR KATIE & BRYCE'S WEDDING HERE
http://myrealwedding.theknot.com/photo/view/Oh-what-a-beautiful-morning

From the first moment, I met Katie, I loved her. When she told me about her plans to have a grits bar at her Sunday Morning wedding reception, I knew I had to be there. She's not afraid to try something different and creative. Red shoes, Red trench coat, and bird cage veil for leaving were just a few things that made me smile on her wedding day.
Katie introduced me to Union Station for Bridals and I am so grateful.
-1002 -1129 -1052
Katie's friend who is a graphic artist designed her invitation. Underneath the invitation is what Katie wore on her wedding night!
-1004


Red wedding shoes how can you beat that!


For wedding favors Katie used her new last name...

This was the greatest idea- Katie took her new last name Bond and wrote the definition/meaning of their name and added a little superglue as a favor for guest

Bryce is a rancher from Colorado. Here he is just moments before he sees Katie for the first time.
Right before Bryce's first look at his bride

Katie saw to every little detail. She made her bridesmaid jewerly for the wedding .Those are guitar picks.
Katie jewerly
A special moment with dad before the ceremony

-1950

Seeing a tear stream down Bryce's face was too much for everyone...
Not a dry eye

What a wonderful celebration of life. Katie you are such an inspiration to me. Thank you for motivating me,encouraging me and being so patient with me about blogging this. I love you guys!
Katie wanted a vintage truck her dad worked hard to make that a reality.

No comments: