Monday, June 22, 2009

Meet Mr. & Mrs. Smith- Ben and Amanda!

Ben and Amanda had a fairy tale wedding which even included a horse drawn carriage. It was gorgeous and breathtaking just like their engagement session. A magical moment for this magical couple. Can't you just see the sparks between them in this shot?
-1990

I've never had these colors used before but they photographed lovely. I I believe that blue and brown compliment each other very nicely. Amanda had personalized bags and blue & brown feathered flip flops made for each of her bridesmaids. They turned out to be adorable. This was such a large group, I wasn't sure if I would be able to pull it off. They all were very patient and I enjoyed working with them.
-1284

A flower girl trying to get a taste of the yummy-goodness of the fondu fountains. It was an excellent idea. Everyone enjoyed going back for seconds and sometimes thirds.
-2116
I told you that table didn't stay full for long. I love how messy it was by the end of the night!
-2154

I like this shot the best. Bubbles sure are a fun way to send a couple away.
-2194
Every fairy tale has to have the perfect ending. Thank you. I thoroughly enjoyed your wedding day bliss. I wish you both the best of luck with the rest of your lives and commitments.
-1932

No comments: