Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Casey's Bridal Session

Thank you Casey for being my ideal bride and letting me take you into the gardens to get some amazing shots! You were so relaxed and care-free. Your spirit and beauty shines inside and out. I hope you enjoyed this session as much as I did. Your dress fit your personality and style perfectly!
-1027

-1005

Breathtaking... Romantic... Gorgeous...
-1019 -1029 -1015

Casey was a natural. I didn't have to tell her a thing. She pretty much just walked around and explored. That is what I try to capture with my photography practice- "real people, real emotion, real beauty!"
-1086
The flowers were in full bloom, they must have been expecting our visit!
-1070 -1106
Thanks again, Casey! Nick sure is a lucky guy! I can't wait for your big day!
-1120 -1102


No comments: