Sunday, August 16, 2009

Caroline and Luke's Wedding

Caroline and Luke had an amazing wedding with lots of guests, food, and memories. I know this wedding will be one that I will always remember. They had a traditional church wedding and a fun filled reception immediately following. My entire crew really enjoyed this event. Look below to see more of what this magical day had to offer.


-1173

-1170

Luke was one of the happiest grooms that I have ever shot. He could hardly take his eyes off of his lovely bride. I guess that was an easy thing to do when you have a bride as lovely as Caroline. -1112

-1201 -1195
-1238 -1151



Details, Details, Details!!!! Don't you just love them!
-1318 -1308 -1012

Caroline as she watches her bridesmaids walk down the aisle- She is so happy to be getting married to Luke on this day she can hardly stand it.
-1364

A quiet prayer during the ceremony as Caroline and Luke take one step closer to becoming man and wife.
-1466

The food was so deliciously prepared. It looked amazing and I'm sure it tasted fantastic, even though I was too busy trying to capture every possible moment to take a few minutes to taste it.
-1517 -1523-1519 -1513

My favorite part of the wedding was a surprise gift to Caroline- a photobooth so that her guest could have a memorable picture made. It actually printed doubles- one was for the guest to keep, the other went in a personalized book for the happy couple. How neat? I love this idea- it is very original.
-1688 -1546
-1532 -1569

We couldn't let the wedding guests be the only ones having all the fun....
IMG_0001


This was by far the best live band that I have ever heard! Amazing vocals by this talented singer. Wow!
-1626
-1627 -1806

Thank you Caroline and Luke for allowing us to attend and capture your exciting wedding day!

No comments: