Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rachel and Alex's engagement session!

Who knew that the fall would turn out to be one of the most productive engagement and wedding seasons this year? Love must really be in the air... Let me introduce you to Rachel and Alex. For their shoot we went somewhere that we have not been in awhile... The car wash! Enjoy...
-1078

I decided to have a little fun with some reflections...
-1039
I can't wait till their wedding day. I'm sure it is going to be just as much fun. These two were relaxed and simply played around for this shoot. You will learn that sometimes that's all it takes.
-1069 -1092 (2)

Now we get down to the really fun stuff. Rachel thought Alex was going to be a gentleman and wash off her car, looks like Alex had something else in mind.
-1111
-1119 (2)
Thanks guys for the fun time. Maybe my cameras will dry out enough before the wedding (just kidding).

No comments: