Sunday, October 11, 2009

Rachael and Seth's special wedding day

Can you guess whose wedding is going to be next? I'll give you a little hint...
RachelSeth-1001
Yes, Rachael and Seth are off to a good start. The wedding was lovely and ran smoothly. Here is one of my favorite shots of the girls getting ready!
RachelSeth-1072
RachelSeth-1081

This makes my heart feel so light and carefree...
RachelSeth-1253

I do love those romantic shots that I am able to get an hour or two before the wedding. It really makes a difference when the bride and groom cooperate as nicely as these two did.
RachelSeth-1469
It's crazy how one weekend you have a field full of beautiful flowers and by the time the next weekend rolls around they have already been swept away by the wind and the rain. I'm glad we took the time to go snag some pictures of here.
RachelSeth-1412

Here are a few details that I couln't resist putting up for you to see. The flowers were so beautiful and fit perfectly with this time of year. Honestly, have you ever seen a more yummy groom's cake? Wow...
RachelSeth-1234 RachelSeth-1571
Thanks Rachael and Seth! Best of luck as you start your new life together from Gray Photography.

No comments: