Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lindsey and Heather

If I could, I would shoot Seniors 24/7. Meet Lindsey and Heather. Lindsey is petite, has striking eyes, knows how to dress, and is just downright beautiful. You may remember her sister Emily. Emily helped me out some last year and Lindsey will be doing the same this year. And did I mention I LOVE their mom! There are 4 sisters in this family all very different and all impressive. It's no wonder with such a great mom.
Heather is your all American next -door type of girl. She's a little bit of a tomboy has amazing freckles and beautiful brown eyes. She's your best friend.
Where will they be in 10 years? They are both intelligent and strong. I am excited to see.


-1029


-1031


-1032

-1051


-2051


-2029

-2010
I almost never get anyone run over....

-2057

No comments: