Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Kinsie

Kinsie has amazing eyes and such a bright personality. When you see her shots you will really be amazed. She plays softball, goes to high school, and loves to hang out with her friends like any other teen but boy does she have a smile that can turn any frown upside down. IMG_7781

IMG_7826
This isn't the first time Kinsie has modeled for me. She has a lot of natural talent packed inside of her. She graciously offered to come along on my recent photography class this spring to model.
IMG_7844
I knew she would be great since she has such natural beauty and posing techniques.
IMG_7761
I can't wait to see what great things will come her way in the future... I'm sure her modeling career will blossom into something as beautiful as she is.
IMG_8082
Thanks again Kinsie!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Great Picture of Kinsie.... that beautiful smile you were referring to?... she was voted "Best Smile" along with my son, by their peers this year... You do an awesome job on your pictures... I will probably be giving you a call when I have Jay's Senior pictures made