Friday, October 1, 2010

Brie and Landon's wedding

If I were younger this is the crowd I would want hang with. I loved every single one in this bridal party. The bridesmaids were so happy for Brie, the groomsmen were a hoot, the bride was creative and inspiring and the groom was handsome and humble. What's not to like!

Brie took great care to make sure that her wedding reflected her artistic vision and her personality.

Old Cars and trucks and tractors held signs showing the guest the way to get to the ceremony site, which Brie and Landon, had prepared themselves months before.

7435

7428

When I saw Brie's mom's chicken house, I got all excited.

0061


0308

Here the wedding party peeks out the window to catch a glimpse of Landon and Brie the first time they see each other. Brie cried, we cried, the look on Landon's face when he saw Brie was just priceless.

3045




2325


4953

It was so nice that Brie's parents had rented a 15 passenger van for the day. We were able to take the bridal party several places around the square to shoot.
5176


5196

There isn't anything I don't like about this suit- the color the fit just perfect.

6675

7609

The ceremony site

7843

There wasn't a cloud in the sky. I love how the guest are having to peek around their programs just to see in the bright sunlight.

8761

9025


9052

This is why I shoot weddings. Landon's smile after immediately after he was married melts my heart.

9211

Carla Gault's cakes - If you don't know about her cakes please ask!!
9588

Always happy when Angie's Restaurant caters. We eat well!

10222