Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jenny Gray - Flanigan's Bridal

Finally, I get to share with you my daughter on her big day. Even with the extra help I received from my photography ready friends, I couldn't resist capturing some shots of my own...Here is Jenny, before the ceremony,one of the biggest days of my life-letting my daughter move on to the next chapter in her life. Although, a mother never really lets go, even when she gives her daughter away on her wedding day. A mother simply chooses to trust in some other significant person to take care of her when she's not around. I could not ask for a better person than David to do that for me..


IMG_1454


IMG_0462

Look at this amazing room found in a house on Lewisburg Hwy
that the owner was nice enough to let us use.
He has kept it in the Victorian Era perfectly.
IMG_0472


IMG_1368
IMG_2301
Where does the time go?