Saturday, October 2, 2010

Brooke & Jeff

Take each day one step at a time, with love in your heart and a smile on your face. Brooke and Jeff were incredible to shoot. They really made my day! I was so excited when I stopped and asked if I could shoot at this new spot. Can you imagine a better place to be on a sunny afternoon with the one you love?
IMG_7919 copy
Both of them come from extremely sweet and loving families. It should be no problem for them to carry out their lives together.
IMG_8541 - CopyIMG_8484
Brooke said the most special part of their upcoming wedding would be spending time with her friends and family. She is more than excited to become a new wife! I'm sure she will be beautiful as she takes her time walking down the aisle.
IMG_8354
Congrats Brooke and Jeff and may both of you have a long and happy life together. You both deserve it!
IMG_7589

No comments: