Friday, December 24, 2010

Jamie & Jake's After Wedding Session

 

This is Jake and Jamie's after wedding session!
They decided that they wanted to book a session with us to celebrate their 1 year wedding aniversary. Jamie told me that she wanted to book us for their wedding, but unfortunately we were already booked. Look below to see some of the special shots that we captured for them. I haven't had an after wedding session in awhile so it was nice to get out and enjoy the nice weather, love, and happiness.

  

You have to love it when the clowds fill the sky & the day seems perfect. This is one of my favorite shots from this session.
These two seem to have it all figured out. I can tell that they really care about one another.
They are young and in love which truly is a special feeling.
   

I'm so glad that we were able to share this special day with these two. They both said that it was a bit too cold on their actual wedding day to get very many shots. I hate it when I hear that, since that is one of the most important days of a couple's life.


Hopefully,  I will get to work with Jake and Jamie again soon! Maybe a family session will be in the works before we know it!
Thanks again to both of you!

No comments: