Friday, December 24, 2010

Jessica's Bridal Session

Remember Jessica from her wedding blog? Well here is her bridal session at Sewanee University. We ran out of time before her big day to squeeze this in, but we were more than willing to get her money's workth out of that dress... so we packed the cars and headed east to this beautiful location.




She know how to work the camera. It's hard to believe that I met her four years ago and now she is one of my brides. My how the time does fly...Look how she has grown into a beautiful young woman.


 
No one is going to take that smile off of her face, it has been on there since the moment she said she would be Travis's wife!


I asked her how married life is going for her. She replied, "It's everything that I hoped it would be and more." I guess she is loving every minute of being Mrs. Mitchell!




I'm sure I will be photographing her again in the near future. She has a long road ahead of her with lots of twists and turns that life will bring. She is loving being a wife and wouldn't trade it for anything!

Thanks Jessica! You are amazing! Talk to you soon.