Monday, December 27, 2010

There's no fashion like snow fashion...

In the spirit of the holiday season & since there just happened to be a "White Christmas" this year, I decided to take all my girls out to show off their new clothes in the snow. Here's Holley! She is no stranger to the blog. Her personality is strong and outgoing. She is an excellent softball player who wants to make it big one day. She has a pretty smile that drives the boys crazy..



Here's Mary, my youngest! Today is her birthday, She seems to be growing up too quickly. By this time next year she'll be in the 9th grade. She was my "quite" child, which is no suprise because with three older siblings she couldn't get a word in if she tried. But now she is becoming a beautiful young lady who is growing more and more into her own personality each day. She has grown so much in the past months, it's hard for me to grasp is all at times.




This is Leah, she is the beautiful daughter of one of my closest photographer friend and co-worker, Angie.This girl knows what she wants to get out of this world and isn't going to let anything stop her from getting it. She is so brave and full of inner beauty that I am amazed each time I see her. She has no idea how beautiful she really is.




Her other dazzling child, Anna. She has a mind of her own and isn't scared to show it. This shot reminds me of a character in a Dicken's Christmas Carol. She isn't afraid to tell you what she thinks and that will take her far. Anna doesn't have it all figured out, but she doesn't care. She is just going to take what life gives her and run with it.


And finally there's Rena! She is a close friend to my daughter, Holley. She has a heart of gold. Even those who have only been around her for a few minutes have commented on her carring style and compashionate manners. She too has been seen on my blog numerous times. She is precious and a great person to have around.



Now you can see how i couldn't resist this session with these beautiful young ladies. The are ever changing, but still staying the same.  I am so glad that God has chosen to put each one of them in my life.

No comments: