Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Swansons

Even more repeat offenders, The Swanson Family! These lovely people are not  strangers to my camera. I have to schedule them in at least once a year, sometimes more. I don't mind one bit though because they make my day each time I get to capture their love and growth as a family. Each time they come around they are more connected, more in tune with one another. It mesmorizes me!


   

It's their little boy just precious. Last time we shot him, he had a mohawk. He has such a bright personality- full of life and has a charm all his own.


I can't believe how big he has gotten. He is going to be a heart breaker when he grows up. I find it difficult to not let him do what he wants to do. I spend the majority of this day just following him. It was a little adventure for just the three of them.


No comments: