Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tiffany & Stephen's Wedding

Through God, all things are possible.. 
I absolutely love this picture and Stephen's wedding ring. 
It made my day to see two people join together in faith. 
    


What a great couple. What's the point in getting married if you can't have a little fun?
These two sure did have fun and I was grateful to get to witness their wedding day.

Stephen has such a great sense of humor. I interpret this picture to say something like "Wow! Do you see this girl! She's amazing! Are you sure she signed up to marry me?" He was blown away by her beauty on this day!




This wedding party was amazing. They were all smiles because they knew how important this day was to their friends. I love it when the wedding party isn't scared to play along. It makes my job so much easier!




Of course we had to do a shot with the fire department! Stephen and his co-workers do an amazing job everyday protecting and serving. These guys are extremely brave.
 


I had a wonderful time as always. They just keep getting better and better. Thanks Tiffany and Stephen, I have nothing but happy wishes of a long and healthy marriage for you! Congrats!

No comments: