Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Paige's Big Day

It's Paige's big day and we were so blessed to have been there. Paige is so genuine, kind, and gentle.
  

Paige absolutely glowed all day.
There is nothing more romantic to me than to see a groom look at his bride like Casey looked at Paige.
 
These next few shots make my heart sing. I love the blur of the background and the color simply blows my mind.
 

  


Beauty is a radiance that originates from within and comes from inner security and strong character.

There are three things that last: faith, hope and love, and the greatest of these is love.
-
I Corinthians 13:13
Check out the reflection on the floor... I love it.
 
A very special thanks to Paige and Casey for letting Gray Photography share in this special day! It was a ton of fun and I will never forget it.

No comments: