Friday, January 18, 2013

Tanya + Jeffery Wedding Monte Sano Huntsville, Alabama

Give me an overcast day, a laid back bride, a groom that makes me laugh, my favorite florist EVER, Angela and Bob and you have my idea of a perfect wedding. There is no way to tell you how much fun we had at the wedding. The decorating and flowers were done by Shelby and Dana (Just the Two of Us). I cannot recommend them enough. If you want creative, love, passion, no stress Shelby and Dana are the ones you HAVE to have. Dana tells me you can tell how much love she has for the bride by how big she makes the bouquet she just can't stop. Be sure to take a look at the fireplace mantle decoration. This wedding had lots of fun things- a noodle bar, a doughnut bar, a hilariously fun helpful brother of the bride, dancing, and enough love from family and friends that you couldn't help but go home on a serotonin high! The cake looked and smelled absolutely delish and was make by Stephanie Hamley. I have learned that there are ways to tell if you have a good tasting cake one is that you can actually smell it another is that it may be slightly crooked which can mean it is very fresh. So brides don't get upset if your cake is a little whop- sided. Back to Stephanie's cake I could smell it before I walked into the room. And I can promise it was straight as an arrow, but I have never been able to photography straight cake shots. :) .  I can't thank Tanya and Jeffery enough for the honor and privilege of choosing us to be your photographers. Please pray for Jeffery as you think of him. He will be deployed soon. Untitled-1 Untitled-2 Untitled-3 Untitled-4 Untitled-5 Untitled-6 Untitled-7

No comments: