Details in a wedding make my heart swell. The last several weddings have made me want to swoon. Plus having such a sweet bride and groom and mother of the bride makes this wedding over the top as far as I am concerned. Included are so many detail pictures it will make your heart flutter. Creativity inspires me and Caroline out did herself.
Check it out :
1. The wedding cake by Carla Gault placed on the beautiful dresser. The groom's cake was too cute with the little sign "the hunt is over". Carla did my daughters wedding and I can assure you they are as tasty as they are beautiful.
2. The Venue - Howell Community Center Fayetteville, Tn fast becoming my favorite.
3. The chalkboard work was done by
- Jennie Roles- Walters. You have got to check her out "The Art Teacher"
4. The food by Angie's Catering- fantastic as usual
5. Gray Photography. Why? Because there are 3 of us shooting a wedding. Pictures are made that could never be made with just one photographer.
6. Cute monogram presents for the bridesmaids
7. The maid of honor - Brittany Wilson - the bestest! Caroline was Brittany's maid of honor. They were so sweet and attentive to each other.
8. The lemonade favors!!
9. The suitcase for cards.
10. Caroline and Justin's first time seeing each other. How cute are the bridesmaids looking on.
11. The color of the bridesmaids dresses. They really pop in pictures.
12. Hair by Ms. Cindy Reese - great job!
13. The little girls expression when she sees Caroline
14. Flowers were done by Dana Richardson, and her mom and Kari's dear friend Amy Russell. Amy did the reception decorations as well.
15. The band was local and called Kohlwater.
16. Kathy Moffett was the wedding director
17. By far my favorite were all the creative details