Wednesday, October 2, 2013

SLOAN

I have been making portraits of Sloan since she was a baby and that's the way I like it. I love to see my families at least once a year to document their growth and to catch up. Sloan's favorite thing is playing dress up. Her hat has been passed down from previous generations. Bringing in props that really mean something to you or your family is one of the best things you can do to keep that precious story going. I recommend Dana ,Sloan's mom and Shelby her grandmother every chance I get. If you need flowers they have such a passion and creative vision. I feel incredibly blessed every time I get to make pictures of their gorgeous bouquets. Check out "Just the Two of Us" their online floral boutique 2013-10-02_0002 2013-10-02_0003 2013-10-02_0004

No comments: