Thursday, May 8, 2008

Stephanie and Russ's Wedding

I felt so blessed to be a part of Stephanie and Russ' wedding. It was incredibly emotional and beautiful . I know that I'll never ever forget it. Their tender love for each other was amazing.
Russ is on the road as a videography for Brooks and Dunn. When I asked Stephanie how they met she said that when she first saw Russ she thought he was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. Russ proposed to her in a romantic hot air balloon ride. They are going to have an amazing life.

Stephanie picking out the perfect hair style for the big day.
picking out the perfect hair style

The bride's beautiful earrings...
the brides earrings

The wedding bands... At this special ceremony, there was a candy table. Each guest was asked to take as many pieces of candy as they wished. I thought this would be a fun way to show off the important bands.
the rings

There was really no need for this mirror. Everything about Stephanie was practically flawless. However, I have this passion for reflection shots and I do not think I will ever get over it.
-104

This is such a touching shot. The bride and the maid of honor lending helping hands.
lending a helping hand

The quiet bride collecting her thoughts and waiting for her chance to finally see her soon-to-be husband.
waiting and wishing

Anticipation- seconds before Russ saw his bride. This special moments ceremony had us all crying. What an incredible privilege to have witnessed it.
anticipation...

Tears of joy as Russ saw his bride-to-be for the first time. When a groom cries when he sees his bride for the first time. I just melt. It's this kind of moment that keeps me coming back for more and more.
seeing her for the first time brought tears

The bridemaids watched this special ceremony from a secret spot so they wouldn't miss a thing. The couple didn't have a clue and I feel that it makes it that much more special.
the bridesmaids sneaking a peak

The slightest touch can make a world of difference.
-110

The groom's sister... She was extremely photogenic. I felt like I could have photographed her all day.
the groom's sister

Russ and Stephanie playing in the grass. Stephanie is my dream bride. She had no qualms about hopping in the grass dress and all. She was such an up-beat person. You can feel the love in this photo just by glancing at her smile.
-113


Passionate kisses in the tall grass. I adore it when a bride isn't scared to get that perfect shot. It is wonderful when they will play for the camera without being afraid of getting dirty.
-114

A peaceful stroll around the red chair.
-115

-117


-118

A soft breeze really can bring out the most amazing details.
-119

This shot really works well for her. She was so playful and such a joy to be around. Russ watched, truly astonished, as the wind seemed to dance around Stephanie.
-121
I usually don't take pictures at this bridge because the light is usually too harsh, when Stephanie and Russ really showed interest in it I had I to try it one more time. They had the perfect cloud cover to take pictures in. It turned out more beautifully than I could have imagined. I am very glad that they suggested it.
-122

The beautiful variety in her bouquet looked fantastic at this time of year. Dana, Russ' sister made Stephanie's bouquet. What a creative family.
-124

The gate seems to be a simple location for an excellent shot. Russ knows exactly how to hold her and She seems more comfortable than ever in his arms.
He knows how to hold her...

Russ and Stephanie had a very fun and exciting reception. I know everyone had a great time. The happy newlyweds gracefully stopped for a quick pose in between dance steps.
-125

Stephanie gladly gave everyone a chance to dance with Russ. However, the grandmother did think that it would be a good idea to ask her permission first. When Russ took his grandmother out for a spin on the dance floor, I immediatly knew what a wonderful and thoughtful person he was.
-128

A view of the candy bar. This shot is an example of why I need a second shooter and have a very talented one. Rachel captured this truly entertaining moment. Can you possibly guess who this is?
-127

You guessed it. This makes my smile every time I see it. I had so much fun with this wedding. How can I ever thank you Russ and Stephanie for letting us be a part of your day- UNFORGETTABLE!
-126

No comments: