Friday, June 13, 2008

Elks Lodge Softball

Meet the Lady Elks! They are a pretty amazing group of softball players. I'm glad that I had the chance to get to know all of them. Maybe one day they will be my brides :D. They all loved their pink shirts and a majority of them had pink gloves and cleats. After every game they win, they throw their gloves up in the air and yell-"LADY ELKS!"
Lady Elks....
Emma- She has beautiful eyes and a big personality even though she is so young.
Emma


Real Athletes play softball!
-1464\
The Tough Girl.... She playes all out- broken arm and all. Iwould just put my camera down and watch her play first base. It was like she didn't even have a cast on her arm. She never let it phase her.
Tough girl...

I told the coaches to get in there for a quick shot and the girls jumped on them. I think it is the best coach shot that I have ever taken. I love to see them all relaxing and having a good time.
Coach pile up
I have a fascination with freckles. I don't think I will ever get over it.
freckles.
I told them to give me their mean faces. I wanted to know how it would feel to be one of their competitors. This is what they came up with. I love it. These girls have competition in their blood and they know how to fight for what they want.
Girls just wanna have fun...
Don't let that pretty little smile fool you.
-1149

-1410
Catching the girls in action. Look at her face- it is full of concentration.
-1247

The sideways hat. It was our last shot of the day and a complete accident. I love little fun details.
sideways hat...

Thanks Lady Elks for being a great team and for choosing me to shoot you girls. I had a lot of fun playing in the dirt and catching you in action. I felt right at home shooting your team. Best of luck with the rest of your season.

No comments: