Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Remeber Melissa and Jesse..

It's hard to believe my first brides are having their first babies. It's so exciting as they move on to new adventures. Note the clothes pin- it says "URGENT", I know Melissa was beyond ready to get her hands on her tiny new bundle. If you'll remember Melissa played college softball at Mississippi and then on to pitch professional. She tried out for Women's pro football, made the team and found out she was pregnant two days later!
-1167
Fun playing with the mirror. Rachel my 2nd shooter will be taking over my baby shoots and let me tell you she's great. Right now for a short time she is offering a baby session at just the cost of processing the pictures. If you're interested you better let us know soon. She's wanting to experiment with lots of different fun ideas, but the special won't last long.
-1190

You and Me and the Baby makes THREE.
-8850

No comments: