Wednesday, July 2, 2008

April & Stephen's Wedding

April and Stephen's wedding has finally arrived and we all were very excited to shoot it. They had a traditional church wedding that was absolutely beautiful. I knew this would be an exciting evening because of the fun time we had on their engagement shoot.
-6164

He is the most pure example of a gentleman that I have ever been introduced to. I feel like this shot explains it all.
-6173

Every girl's crazy about a sharp dressed man... and more than one is even better.
-4853

His smile can make you forget all your worries.
-4700

She was a fairly calm bride. Her only concern was not letting her future groom see her before the ceremony.
-4331

We thought it would be fun to let the girls stand on the dock and catch some sun. Everyone seemed to enjoy it even though they were a tad bit uneasy with the swaying dock. They didn't feel to comfortable either with their heels getting stuck in between the loose boards. It was so worth it though.
-5071

-5095

Innocent smiles of an excited bride and a cheerful flower girl
-5499

It may be all about the dress and the shoes but no outfit is complete without a strand of pearls.
-4187

-4424
Ring bearer on the run... I'm surprised we caught him in action. He was determined to make it down the aisle before anyone else.
-5727

A toast to a long and happy life with each other.
-6763
This was probably the best reception. Everyone danced no matter what their age happened to be. It was so much fun... I don't think the groom really wanted to leave.
-6892
How wonderful it is to see that this group really knew how to kick back and dance themselves right out of their shoes.
-6905


-7648
They picked an excellent DJ, the lights that he had set up made some of the most interesting shots. I caught my assistant trying out all the different settings on her camera just to see what might possibly happen. I was quite suprised with how some of them turned out.
-7772
I love the shadows. In my opinion this is extremely romantic and I am so glad that I caught it.
-8413

There wasn't an empty spot on the dance floor from the moment the guest arrived until the second they lit the sparklers.
-7261


I hope you have an excellent life together and make many memories along the way. Thanks for choosing Gray Photography to capture the love on your wedding day. We really enjoyed it and we hope that it was everything you dreamed of and more.
-8471

No comments: