Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby JJ

Baby JJ just happens to belong to Melissa and Jesse. If you check out my previous blogs you will be able to find Melissa and Jesse's pregnancy pics. My two younger photographers wanted to try out their baby-taking skills so I let them go on this shoot by themselves just to see what they could come up with. I think it looks pretty good and I may just turn all of my "baby business" over to them since they did such an excellent job.

A baby fills that spot in your heart that you didn't even know was empty.
-1003

A short nap on a stack of towels was a great idea. And by short we mean short- JJ was up in no time trying to wiggle away.
-1002

We have discovered that the closer you get to the baby- the better the shots turn out.
-1001

They even gathered some detail shots from his room. Turns out he will be a big fan of john deere and he will probably love being around farm animals.
-1004

Thank you Melissa and Jesse for letting us capture your engagement all the way through the birth of your first child. I hope that we get to work with you again and again.

No comments: