Monday, August 18, 2008

Elizabeth and Matt's Engagement

Matt and Elizabeth came all the way from Memphis to have a special session with us. It was our first early morning session and it turned out to be a big hit. We may not have been used to shooting around 4 or 5 A.M. but for these shots- I'm glad we did. There are a few shots in this group that absolutely blow my mind every time I look at them.
-1016


Elizabeth loved the junk yard. She may have even surprised Matt by some of her "old-car" knowledge. This couple met by chance and knew it was special right from the start. They spent their first few dates walking around in the dark and counting the stars. Is there any better way to start a great relationship?
-1051



-1059


An interesting shot that happened by chance. Sometimes my assistant surprises my with these amazing creations.
-1082


Of course, we had to make a special trip to the waterfall. Since we were up so early, No one was even there. We had the entire place to ourselves. It is definately the best time to go.
-1119


It was a little chilly but they were both troopers. They stuck it out because they knew that these were going to be a great example of how much they love each other. They are going to love looking back on these moments.
-1140


I was only with them for a few hours but I could already tell that they were very much in love and ready to make this special commitment.
-1159


I'm not sure how to even begin to write about this picture. I feel that it looks like something straight out of a magazine. I am very proud of this shot and it is probably going to become one of my life-long favorites.
-1252
Thanks Elizabeth and Matt, I had a wonderful time capturing the love in your lives.

No comments: