Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kristen's Session

Meet Kristen. She had a very vibrant personality and was full of life. We had an extrordinary day together and it really shows in her shots. Look at those eyes- aren't they absolutely breathtaking. I don't believe she was capable of frowning.

-1158
-1153 -1156

These girls just happen to be sisters who are dating brothers at the moment. I'm sure it is a story that you would all love to hear. I would try to explain but I'm sure I wouldn't be able to do the story justice.
-1148 -1134

Innocent and Sweet? or is it just a cover?
-1031
There is only one person that can ever absoulutely make you happy & that person is you.
-1038

-1036

Where flowers bloom, so does hope.- Lady Bird Johnson
-1197 -1191
-1178 -1183
It's amazing to me that someone can feel so comfortable with herself. She was so confident and so sure. She loved being around all the flowers and weeds. She fit right in.
-1211
Her eyes are deep and pure like the depths of the ocean.
-1233

She smiles a smile that no one dares to smile, but she does it in such a way that will make you forget your every worry.
-1237
-1243

Thanks Kristen, I really enjoyed working with your. I had an amazing time. You are truly a joy to be around.

No comments: