Monday, June 22, 2009

Jennifer & Kendall found love while traveling abroad!

I met Jennifer a couple of years ago. She moved in to an apartment with my oldest daughter Jenny. I knew I liked her from the start. She has also been on a couple of family vacations with us. She always has a smile and a story to tell. I was very happy to shoot her engagement session with her new found love Kendall. They were absolutely delightful.-1016
Look how fun, Kendall decided to give us a laugh or two by jumping across the bench. He recently graduated from the Nashville Police Academy. I wouldn't try to outrun him if I were you?
-1047

Jennifer and Kendall found love while studying abroad for school. They both ended up in Mexico and hit it off right from the start. Jennifer wasn't very sure if she wanted a long distance relationship once they got back to the states but someone had other plans for her. She saw the name Kendall on road signs, boxes, and pretty much anything she glanced at and decided that God had a bigger plan for this relationship.

-1123

I do enjoy capturing a sweet smile with freckles. It doesn't get much better.
-1216

Playing around with shadows always makes the day go by faster. It's like we just started shooting when we had really been at it for almost two hours.
-1149

It's always a great thing when a couple isn't scared to play. Fall really is my favorite time of the year.
-1261

Be on the look out for Jennifer and Kendall's wedding shots. They will be up before too long.

No comments: