Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Mabern's Buttercup Bridal

She just found out that she was accepted to University of Tennessee Law School- how wonderful is that. Brian is a very lucky young man to have such a wonderfully beautiful bride.

-1002 The wind caught her hair in the most perfect way. I love to see a veil that flows in the wind.

-1003
She played college softball for Middle Tennessee State University. Her sister also, was a major help. She often went out of her way to help Mabern on this shoot.
-1007


Her eyes were amazingly beautiful. I couldn't keep myself from shooting them.
-1008


-1006

Check out those lips....
-1011

-1001

-1009
Mabern chose the buttercup field because her relatives own the land where these beautiful flowers bloom. Who knew? I have shot here on other occasions but I had no idea.
-1010
I really enjoy an old barn, or house. It just amazes me how they can give a picture a certain classical look. They really add character to the shot.
-1005

Mabern helped a fellow photographer by showing up in her gown and posing at select locations at this church. It was a nice thing for her to agree to do. Plus we were able to get this cool shot.
-1012

No comments: