Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ashley and Zach engagement

This couple is absolutely gorgeous and sweet! Meet Ashley and Zack. They both have a quiet confidence that makes them glow.

-1038 I loved the way Zach popped the question (Ashley telling in her own words)

I had no idea anything was coming (or that he'd been looking for rings for months!!). We had walked home one night from downtown about a year into our relationship and stopped in front of the courthouse at the fountains and talked for hours. So, the night he proposed he took me to see the Christmas lights at the courthouse. As we were walking around, he told me that the night back when we stopped at the fountains was the night he knew he was in love with me and couldn't live without me, then he got down on one knee!! He had dinner reservations and a room overlooking the gardens at the Opryland Hotel for afterwards. It was far more perfect than I ever could have imagined!!


-1017
I can't wait to see Ashley in her wedding dress. I know she is going to look amazing.Do I have the best job in the world or what!

-1096

-1085

-1065

-1077

-1120

No comments: